This article will show you how to connect Solid Commerce to your Newegg marketplace account.
What we'll cover:
- Starting the Connection and Finding Your Newegg Seller ID
- Generating an API Secret Key in Newegg's Seller Portal and Completing the Connection
- Related Articles
Starting the Connection and Finding Your Newegg Seller ID
To connect Solid Commerce to Newegg:
1) In your Solid Commerce account, go to the MARKETPLACES menu and select Sales Channel Connections.
3) Click on the CONNECT MORE button.
4) Click on the Newegg United States tile in the "Marketplaces" section.
5) Enter a name for your Newegg connection. Click CONTINUE.
6) In a new tab or window, log into the Newegg seller portal.
7) On the home page, find the "Seller Performance" section on the right-hand side. Copy your Seller ID.
8) Back in Solid Commerce, paste your seller ID in the Seller ID field.
Generating an API Secret Key in Newegg's Seller Portal and Completing the Connection
To generate a secret key in Newegg to paste into the Access Key field in Solid Commerce:
1) In the sidebar menu of your Newegg seller portal, expand Manage Account. Select Data Feed Settings.
Generate a new key specific to Solid Commerce. Don't use the "Default API Key," "Default Secret Key," or an existing connection for a different system.
2) Click on the AUTHORIZE button.
3) Choose Solid Commerce from the "Select Your Provider" combo box. Click AUTHORIZE.
4) Close the "Authorize A Service Provider" overlay window.
5) Click the REFRESH LIST button.
6) Copy your Solid Commerce "Secret Key" from the grid of authorized connections.
7) Back in Solid Commerce, paste your API secret key from Newegg in the Access Key field.
8) Click on the CONNECT button to finalize the connection.
- Creating a Warehouse
- Creating a Market List
- How Newegg Shipping Methods Are Converted Into Solid Commerce Shipping Methods
- Importing Active Listings From the Newegg Marketplace
- Listing a Product That Already Exists in Newegg's Catalog Using a Spreadsheet
- Creating New Listings on the Newegg Marketplace
Article is closed for comments.