What we'll cover:
Connecting Solid Commerce to Newegg
1) Obtain your Newegg Access/API Key by emailing the following message to: email@example.com. You must send the email from the address associated with your Newegg account.
I am emailing you because I would like to connect my Newegg account to Solid Commerce. Can you please send me an API Access Key?
Store Name: <enter your Newegg store name>
Thank you for your assistance!
NOTE: If you have any other systems already connected to your Newegg account, you still need to email Newegg for a new Access Key for Solid Commerce to use. Each Access Key is only good for one connection.
2) Once you have your Newegg Access Key, log into Solid Commerce -> Go to the Marketplaces menu -> Marketplaces Setup.
3) Select the Newegg tab.
4) Enter the API Access Key Newegg sent you.
5) Enter your Newegg Seller ID.
- You can find your Seller ID by logging into your Newegg seller portal, and looking in the Seller Performance area on the right-hand side of the dashboard page.
6) Enter a Start Sync Orders From DT:
- We recommend using the current date and time.
- To set the date and time, use the calendar and clock icons, or simply type into the field. Use Pacific Time.
NOTE: Currently, we import only Shipped by Seller orders from Newegg. We do not import Shipped by Newegg or Multi-Channel orders.
7) Click the Save Newegg Setup button.
You are now connected.
- Creating a Warehouse
- Creating a Market List
- How Newegg Shipping Methods Are Converted Into Solid Commerce Shipping Methods
- Importing Active Listings From the Newegg Marketplace
- Listing a Product That Already Exists in Newegg's Catalog Using a Spreadsheet
- Creating New Listings on the Newegg Marketplace