Installing our custom built Excel Add-In tool is quick and easy.
No matter what your situation, this is a helpful tool. However, it is especially useful if you need to deal with products or revisions in bulk, or you get tables of data from vendors or other software systems.
- Excel 2016 or newer — 32-bit and 64-bit are both supported.
- Windows — Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- No Longer Supported — Windows XP and Vista is no longer supported by Microsoft. When they cancelled support, our ability to support Excel on computers running XP or Vista was terminated. You must upgrade to a newer operating system.
- If you use Excel on a Mac, you could install Windows on your Mac using software like VMware Fusion or Parallels. These applications will also allow you to install SolidShip if you want to ship from your Mac.
What we'll cover in this article:
For Non-Excel Users
You don't need to use Excel to take advantage of most of the functionality Solid Commerce has to offer. Many tasks can be executed through our user interface. We also have a web uploader that enables you to use other spreadsheet apps, like Google Docs.
Even so, the Solid Commerce Excel Tool has some powerful features you won't find elsewhere, like the ability to retrieve data directly into a spreadsheet. We also find it's the fastest tool for many tasks. We encourage you to give it a try.
Installing the Solid Commerce Excel Tool:
1) Close out of Excel completely.
2) Login to our website at channelsmanager.com.
3) Follow the steps based on your Dashboard version.
- On the new Dashboard page, go to Help -> Download Excel Add-in.
5) When the installation wizard pops up, follow it to save and run the setup file.
6) Open Excel. On the right side of the Excel ribbon, you'll see a new Solid Commerce tab containing our menu.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If the Solid Commerce tab is not visible in the Excel ribbon menu, try the steps in Troubleshooting the Solid Commerce Excel Tool When It's Not Visible.
There is an error when I'm installing the Excel Add in tool. I don't know how to continue this now.
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. If it seems like the installation process is completing successfully, but you don't see the Solid Commerce tab in your Excel ribbon menu, try the steps in this article: Troubleshooting the Solid Commerce Excel Tool When It's Not Visible.
If that does not help you, please contact your dedicated technical consultant, or our customer support via live chat, phone, or email. We will help you get the Excel Tool installed.
Article is closed for comments.