This article will show you how to set up a pricing rule to control the prices on your Sears listings.
What we'll cover:
Creating a Sears Pricing Rule
1) In Solid Commerce, go to the Marketplaces menu -> Sears Pricing Rules.
2) Click the Add Rule button.
3) Enter a Rule name.
4) Choose a Pricing Rule Option.
|Do not update Sears prices||Use this option if you want to set your prices directly on Sears. Solid Commerce will not send price updates.|
|Set prices as in 'Sears' Sale Price Exp||
Solid Commerce will send the price you save in the Sale Price Exp field of the Inventory Manager (the sears Standard Price field in Excel).
NOTE: You can only save numbers in this field. You cannot use simple formulas with the word cost like you can with most of the other marketplaces.
|Set prices as my Amazon price||Sends your Amazon price to Sears. To get a better understanding of how this powerful option works, see Automatically Matching Prices to Amazon, eBay.|
5) Click the Save Automation Rules button.
You can create multiple rules, giving you the ability to apply a fixed price rule to some products, and an Amazon price matching rule to others. You can change rules at any time.
If you revise a rule that is already applied to listings, saving the changes will cause your listings to update automatically. You don't need to use the Update Listings button or take further action.
- Automatically Matching Prices to Amazon, eBay
- Connecting to the Sears Marketplace
- Importing Active Listings From the Sears Marketplace Using the Solid Commerce Excel Tool
- Creating New Listings on the Sears Marketplace Using the Solid Commerce Excel Tool
Article is closed for comments.