Amazon allows you to create shipping templates in your Seller Central account. You can make multiple templates so that you can offer different shipping methods, fees, and regions on different listings.
This article will show you how to apply your Amazon shipping templates to listings through Solid Commerce.
Listings automatically imported into Solid Commerce after 9/19/2016 import with the Amazon Shipping Profile Name. If you have listings that imported before that date, it is safe to leave the shipping template name field blank in Solid Commerce. We will not change the templates you assigned through Amazon.
What we'll cover:
- Adding Amazon Shipping Templates Through Excel
- Retrieving the Names of Your Amazon Shipping Templates
- Downloadable Template for Adding Amazon Shipping Templates
- Related Articles
Adding Amazon Shipping Templates Through Excel
You can apply your shipping templates to individual listings using the Excel Add-In Tool.
1) If you want to add the templates to listings that already exist in Solid Commerce, open the Excel template attached to this article.
2) If you are creating new listings, add the amazon shipping template name column to the template you normally use to upload new items. Save your template for future use.
3) Enter the name you gave your shipping template in Amazon Seller Central in the amazon shipping template name column.
4) Click the Upload Data button in the Solid Commerce Excel Add-In Tool. Check the Upload Marketplace box.
5) If the shipping template name you added to Solid Commerce is different than the shipping template currently applied on Amazon, open your Solid Commerce account. In your Amazon Market List, select the affected listings and click the Update Listings button.
Retrieving the Names of Your Amazon Shipping Templates
If you want to see which templates are currently assigned to your listings in Solid Commerce, you can retrieve the template names.
1) Open the Excel template attached to this article.
2) If there are specific listings you want to review, populate the columns: product custom sku, warehouse id, and list name.
3) Click on Retrieve Data and select your import method.
4) If you want to change any of the templates applied, revise the file and upload your changes.
Downloadable Template for Adding Amazon Shipping Templates
- Connecting to Amazon Marketplaces, Amazon FBA, and Amazon Webstore
- Importing Data With Your Amazon Listings
- Listing a Product That Exists in Amazon's Catalog Using a Spreadsheet
- Creating New Catalog Listings on Amazon Through Solid Commerce
Attachment from the Downloadable Excel Template for Adding Amazon Shipping Templates to Listings section: