To learn how to create an automated repricing rule, see Amazon Repricing: Creating an Amazon Pricing Rule for Automated Repricing.
What we'll cover:
How We Determine Your Amazon Price
1) We calculate your total listing price (Price + Shipping) based on your competitor's total listing price (Price + Shipping). We also consider the settings in your Solid Commerce Amazon Pricing Rule.
EXAMPLE: You create an Amazon Pricing Rule to beat the lowest price on the listing by $0.01. Your competitor charges $5.00 for shipping, and $20.00 for their item. That brings their Price + Shipping to $25.00. We subtract $0.01 from your competitor's total price of $25.00 and arrive at a total Price + Shipping of $24.99 for you.
2) We subtract your shipping fees from your total Price + Shipping to find your product price.
We don't control your shipping fee. We receive it from Amazon. We only submit the product price to Amazon.
EXAMPLE CONTINUED: Your shipping fee on this listing is $3.00. We subtract your shipping fees from the total price we calculated ($24.99 - $3.00) to arrive at the product price of $21.99.
3) We verify that the calculated product price is not below your Minimum Price Floor or above your Maximum Price Ceiling.
If it is, we submit your minimum or maximum price to Amazon. If not, we send the calculated product price.
To learn how to calculate floor and ceiling prices, please see Amazon Repricing: How to Calculate Your Price Floor, Price Ceiling, and No Other Sellers Price.
EXAMPLE CONCLUDED: If your price floor is $20.00, and your price ceiling is $45.00, we will submit the calculated product price of $21.99.
We receive prices for sellers that are currently out of stock but still appear on the listing with an "order now to reserve yours" option for buyers. Amazon doesn't provide us with seller information, so the prices of out of stock sellers look identical to everyone elses'. We have to compete against them just like any other seller.
- Amazon Repricing: Creating an Amazon Pricing Rule for Automated Repricing
- Creating a Basic Amazon Fixed Price Rule
- Amazon Repricing: How to Calculate Your Price Floor, Price Ceiling, and No Other Sellers Price
- Amazon Repricing: Guide to the "Win the Buy Box" Option