This article will show you how to list to eBay through the Solid Commerce User Interface.
What we'll cover:
Listing a Product to eBay Through the User Interface
1) Create your product and add it to a Warehouse or Vendor Inventory List.
2) Go to the Products menu -> Inventory Manager.
3) In your Warehouse, search for and select your product. Click the Add to market list button.
4) In your eBay Market List, search for and select your product.
5) Select a Listing Template from the drop-down menu. Click the Apply Listing Template button.
6) Select a Listing Rule from the drop-down menu. Click the Apply Listing Rules button.
7) Click on the red “A” icon to the left of the product to turn the Automation on.
8) Click on the gear icon to open the eBay Listing Details pop-up. Enter any information about your product that wasn't already saved in your eBay Listing Template, such as the price, Store Category, title, etc.
9) Click the Save and List Items to eBay Now button at the bottom of the pop-up.
10) People usually list with the default settings. To do so, click the List to eBay button.
- If you want to schedule your listing for a later time, change the Start listing at (PST) date and time.
- You can also revise any other listing settings you want to.
11) If you search for your item in the Market List again, it will have a Last Listing Result of "In Queue."
12) You can continue to search for your item to refresh the Last Listing Results column.
- If you receive a listing succeeded result, the Status icon will switch to Online. You can view your listing in a pop-up window by hovering over the Online icon and clicking your eBay Listing ID number.
- If you receive an error message, it will specify the issue with your listing or eBay account.
- Creating a Product Through the User Interface
- Adding a Product to a Warehouse Through the User Interface
- Listing a Product to eBay Using a Spreadsheet
Article is closed for comments.