When using the Find & Load tool, here is how you add inventory when you find products that already exist in a Solid Commerce Warehouse.
If you aren't familiar with our powerful Find & Load tool, we have some pending articles about it in the Related Articles section below.
What we'll cover in this article:
- Updating Inventory While Using the Find & Load Tool
- Updating Inventory Through the Solid Commerce User Interface
- Related Articles
Updating Inventory While Using the Find & Load Tool
Adding to your quantity is easy when you're using the Find & Load. However, you won't be able to update the Storage Location or Cost. To update those fields, you need to find the product in your Warehouse.
1) When you find a product that already exists in your Solid Commerce My Products list, click its Select button.
- Click the Save and Load to Warehouse/Marketplace button.
2) Select the Warehouse or Vendor Inventory List that houses your product.
3) A row with the current quantity and storage location will appear.
- Enter the number of pieces to add to your current stock level. Click the Add Qty to Same Location button.
Updating Inventory Through the Solid Commerce User Interface
If you prefer, you can update Inventory Level information through our user interface instead of finishing the Find & Load process.
1) When you find a product that already exists in your Solid Commerce My Products list, copy it's SKU.
2) In a separate tab or window, search for the product in a Warehouse or Vendor Inventory List.
3) Follow the steps in the "Updating Inventory Info Through the Inventory Manager User Interface" or "Updating Inventory Info Through the Quantity History Pop-Up" sections of the article Updating Quantity, Cost, and Storage Location.
Article is closed for comments.