When we submit inventory updates to Walmart, they require that we send the Fulfillment Lag Time, Version, and Product ID Type. However, Walmart doesn't make these fields available to us when we import listings.
That means that you will need to upload the Fulfillment Lag Time into Solid Commerce. Setting the Default automation status to Start NOT Automated gives you time to upload your Fulfillment Lag Time, Version, and Product ID Type values to Solid Commerce.
Before you use the Update Listings button to update listing information, you also need to enter any other required walmart attr: fields. These walmart attr: fields aren't required for automated inventory and price updates, only updates to other listing details or relisting items. To see which walmart attr: fields are required, please see Listing to Walmart (Creating New Listings and Adding Yourself to Existing Listings).
Once you have uploaded the Fulfillment Lag Time, Version, and Product ID Type, you are ready to turn the automation on for your listings. To do so go to your Walmart Market List, select all of your listings, and click the Start Automation button. Just don't use the Update Listings button until you add all of the required walmart:attr fields.
What we'll cover:
- A Breakdown of the Data That Imports From Walmart
- Adding Fulfillment Lag Time
- Adding Walmart Attributes
- Related Articles
A Breakdown of the Data That Imports From Walmart
|Walmart Field Name||Solid Commerce Field Name||Field Description|
|ItemSku||Product Custom SKU||
The SKU of your product.
The Warehouse ID of your product.
The name of your product in Solid Commerce. This will only import from Walmart if the item doesn't exist in Solid Commerce. If the item already exists, we will keep the Product Name that is already in Solid Commerce.
The quantity of your product. This will only import if the item doesn't already exist in Solid Commerce.
The UPC of your product. We only import if the item doesn't already exist in Solid Commerce and if Walmart doesn't have a GTIN in their system.
The GTIN of your product.
The Walmart Product ID of your product.
|LastMarketplacePrice, MarketplacePriceExpression, WarehouseCost||walmart:price exp||
The retail price of your product. If the item doesn't exist in Solid Commerce, we will also use the retail price as the acquisition Cost when we add the item to your Warehouse.
|OfferStartDate||walmart:offer start date||
The date your product was first visible.
|OfferEndDate||walmart:offer end date||
The date your product is set to become invisible.
Adding Fulfillment Lag Time
1) Download the attached Excel Template
2) Populate the product custom sku and warehouse id fields with your SKUs.
3) In the walmart:fulfillment lag time column, enter a whole number between 1 and 30. You don't need to create a range or use the word "days."
- Enter the number representing the maximum number of days between when an order is placed and when it will be shipped.
4) In the walmart:version column in Excel, enter the Walmart Template version 3.
5) In the walmart:product id type column in Excel, enter the value UPC
6) Enter the name of the Walmart Market List from Solid Commerce in the list name column.
7) Upload your file by clicking the Upload Data button in the Solid Commerce Excel Add-In Tool. Enter your Solid Commerce credentials and select only the Update Marketplace option.
Adding Walmart Attributes
To add your Walmart attributes to Solid Commerce, use the template and tables in Listing to Walmart (Creating New Listings and Adding Yourself to Existing Listings).
- Listing to Walmart (Creating New Listings and Adding Yourself to Existing Listings)
- Connecting to Walmart
- Creating a Walmart Pricing Rule
- Creating Variation Listings on Walmart