We have been supporting both the new eBay templates and the legacy eBay templates for the last several years and we will be transitioning all templates to the updated version and deprecating our legacy eBay templates June 6th, 2022.
The migration to the new eBay templates will not affect your online eBay listings. The new eBay templates are much more versatile and you can use more than one template on a single listing. Reach out to your Growth Advisor or our Support team for questions!
To find out if you are using the new eBay templates or the legacy eBay templates, in your Channels Manager Portal, go to:
- Marketplaces> eBay Listing Templates
- If you see a template view such as the below image, you are using the new eBay templates and no further action is required!
- If you see a template view such as the below image, you are using the legacy eBay templates and should proceed to next steps below.
If you are using the legacy eBay templates, we ask that you do 2 things:
1. Delete any templates not being used
2. Update templates with a valid Category
An easy way to verify if the category is valid is to click “Update Prefill Details” in the template and it will tell you that the category is invalid:
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Growth Advisor or our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org