This article will explain how to upload orders in bulk using a CSV file and the new Orders WebUploader.
**In this first phase of the order uploader tracking cannot be uploaded, this feature will be added soon.**
Upload Using the CSV File Format
Currently CSV is the only file format supported with more to come soon. The upload size limit of the CSV file is 100mb.
This CSV file contains the fields currently supported for order creation:
The required columns for all orders are:
- order number (must be unique)
Follow the steps below once you've filled out your CSV file with the data you're ready to upload.
- In your Channels Manager account navigate to Orders >> Import Orders and Tracking
- Select the warehouse you intend to reduce inventory from
- Ship order with Missing Items will skip orders have SKUs that do not exist in Solid Commerce. Uncheck to import orders with SKUs not managed by Solid Commerce.
- Search by Alternate SKU will link the SKU to any alternate SKU that has been set up in Solid Commerce. See Creating Multiple Listings for One Product
- Drag and Drop the CSV file on the browser or click the CSV icon to upload the file
- Click Upload
Under the "Recent Uploads" tab you will see the results of the upload. If you see an error go to Orders > Order and Tracking Import Status to see cause of the error.