This article will show you how to search for orders, apply order tags, and scan and ship from the Orders Manager.
1. Searching for Orders
2. Order Statuses
4. Tag Management
5. Scan and Ship
Searching for Orders:
1) The search box is now within the page for easy access:
2) There are many search options under the "SC order ID" drop down such as Sales Channel Order ID, Product Name and Buyer/Recipient Address:
1) You can select multiple order statuses by holding down the CTRL button on your keyboard and selecting the additional statuses:
1) For additional filter options, click on the "All Filters" icon.
2) A fly out panel will appear:
NOTE: To select ALL Inventory Sources, for example, click "Warehouse" and all of your available inventory sources will populate. You can click the x to remove any you do not wish to filter by.
NOTE: To select a specific Inventory Source, for example, click on the arrow to select one by one:
or, start typing in the name of the Inventory Source:
3) Choose the filters you want, and then click "Apply" at the bottom of the fly out panel:
4) To save your search filters, click on the floppy disc icon:
5) Name and Save your filter:
NOTE: There are two filter types:
1) Orders and Items views allow you to choose your column set up fields and save the search
- Saved Searches can be found in the drop down menu here:
2) You can use the "Saved Searches" below the "Help" icon to save several filters all at once
Example: the column set up saved view, Order Status, and "All Filters" settings can be saved as a saved search:
Now you will be able to create custom tags for orders and apply multiple tags to your orders.
1) To Create a tag. select an order and click on the drop down below "Apply Tag" and click the "+ Add New Tag"
NOTE: You can also Create and apply tags directly in the order:
2) Name your tag, select a color, and click "Create"
3) To Apply tags, select an order or orders and click "Apply Tag". Choose the tag or tags that you want to apply:
4) Clicking on the Gear Icon will give the option to either Hide the tag by clicking on the eye icon or Edit the tag by clicking on the pencil icon.
NOTE: Currently, editing the tag will create a NEW tag and hiding the tag cannot be undone but the tag will still apply to past orders. We look forward to making additional updates in the near future!
Scan and Ship:
If you are currently using our Solid Ship shipping tool along with your barcode scanner, we are excited to bring the same functionality to our Orders Manager.
Now you can scan by Product ID (SKU/EAN/UPC) or SC Order ID to ship your products within the Orders Manager:
1) Without selecting any orders, select "Ship Now"
2) You will see a fly out panel:
3) There is Test Mode to print a test label. This will not mark the order as shipped.
4) Or Live Mode
5) In Live Mode, choose either Order ID (SC Order ID) or Product ID (SKU/EAN/UPC) and scan your Order ID or Product ID with your Barcode Scanner or manually populate the ID.
- "Enable Product Confirmation" - this option will show you the details of what you are trying to print before you ship so you can confirm before printing.
- "Override shipping/packaging options" - use this option if you wish to override shipping rules.
- If you do not select "Override shipping/packaging options", then your shipping rule will be used if one applies to the order
NOTE: You can have a combination of both the shipping rule and the override options
Additional notes on Scan and Ship:
- Scan and Ship will search for the oldest product if you scan by Product ID
- Packing rules can be used just like you've used for Ship Now or Orders Manager. Simply go to Admin >Shipping Rules
- You can scan and print orders one by one without any manual action if all needed shipping data exists