Orders are not importing:
- Check that Order Import is on under Marketplaces> Sales Channel Connections > Shopify
- Check that a SKU exists on the Order in Shopify
- Check that the order Status is Paid/Unfulfilled in Shopify
- Check that the API Permissions on Shopify is Read and Write for Orders
Tracking is not posting back to Shopify after order is Shipped in Channels Manager
- Check that the order is Paid/Unfulfilled on Shopify
- Check that only one "location" is set on the product in Shopify
- Check that the sku on Shopify is set to "inventory is managed by Shopify"
- Check that no Shopify Apps related to tracking could be interfering with posting of tracking
- Check that the order not more than 60 days old.
Items are not importing:
- Check that the product has a SKU on Shopify
- Check that Item Import is on under the Marketplaces> Sales Channel Connections >Shopify
- Check that the API Permissions on Shopify is Read and Write for Products
- Check that the SKUs do not already exists in another Mystore list
Items not uploading with no las listing results
- Check that the qty and the price expressions are valid
- If its a variation listing, check that the parent SKU has at least a qty of 1 available
- Update inventory failed for sku: , reason: item was not found on marketplace, lisiting status was changed to offline
- Update/Insert listing Failed: ... Parent does not exist
Check that the sku did not import as a parent and then was changed to a standalone listing on Shopify. If so, remove the sku from Channels Manager and allow to reimport as a Standalone
We don't support "Close Listings"
Article is closed for comments.