In the Related Articles section you'll find articles about printing pick lists and packing slips, adding tracking, changing order statuses, and exporting orders.
What we'll cover:
- Searching for Orders
- Viewing Order Information
- Viewing Items
- Viewing and Editing Order Details
- Related Articles
Searching for Orders
The order manager in SolidSync provides many powerful search filters to help you find the orders you're looking for. To view orders:
1) Hover over the SolidSync icon in the APPS sidebar menu and click on Order Manager.
By default, we will load all of your eBay orders that have a status of PENDING SHIPMENT.
2) If you are looking for a particular order, you can select a field from the Search drop-down.
3) You can also use the Order Status drop-down.
4) If you need to refine your search further, click on the ... button in the search bar. Set your filter and click Apply.
- You can refine the applied search filter on the fly or click the X button to remove it.
- You can also click the Clear All button to remove all advanced search filters.
Viewing Order Information
1) To customize your view, click on the gear icon.
2) Click the arrow to the right of any column name in the AVAILABLE pane to add it to your grid.
3) Click the up or down arrows in the SELECTED pane to change the column's position in the grid. If you want to remove a column from your view, click on the X.
4) Click on the gray snowflake icon to freeze the column to the left side of the search so that it never scrolls off your page.
5) When you're finished, click SAVE.
6) If you want to add a custom view, click on the + icon. Name your new view. Add columns and click SAVE.
- You can make any view your default.
7) Back in the search results, you can change the width of columns in the grid by hovering to the left of the column header. Click and drag the column border icon.
8) To sort by any column, click on its column header. To reverse the sort order, click on the header again.
9) To sort by additional columns, hold down the Shift key and click on the column headers. The small numbers next to each header indicate their sort priority.
By default, the search displays order details. Each order appears on its own row in the grid.
1) If you want to view the products that were ordered, select the ITEMS tab.
2) Each item appears on its own row. Multiple item orders will appear on multiple rows in the grid.
Order information that is shared by each item in the order, such as the order number or Ship To name, repeats on each row—helping you tell which items belong to the same order.
3) The Items view offers unique fields. You can add and arrange columns by clicking on the gear icon.
Viewing and Editing Order Details
To view comprehensive order information and make edits, open the order details.
1) From the grid view, click on the SC ORDER ID.
2) The ORDER INFORMATION tab provides a detailed summary.
- You can edit the Shipping Address by clicking on the pencil icon.
3) The PAYMENT tab displays the payment history.
4) If you selected a Shipped order, you can view the tracking number and shipment details on the TRACKING INFO tab.
5) You can add notes to the order by clicking on the + icon on the ADMIN NOTES tab.
6) The ORDER HISTORY tab allows you to see all status changes that have occurred, along with any notes that were added.
- Click on ADDRESS in the sidebar menu to view any updates that were made to the shipping address.
- SolidSync: Printing Pick Lists, Packing Slips, and Invoices
- SolidSync: Changing Order Statuses and Adding Tracking and Shipment Info to Orders
- SolidSync: Exporting Orders
- eBay SolidSync: Overview of SolidSync for Bigcommerce
- eBay SolidSync: Creating an eBay Template