We recently released two exciting new features:
1) Amazon Shipping Templates - The shipping templates you create on Amazon can now be applied to listings through Solid Commerce.
- There’s no need to update existing listings—this new functionality won’t change the templates that you already assigned directly on Amazon.
- It’s designed for new items or listings that you want to update through Solid Commerce.
- For full details, please see Assigning Amazon Shipping Templates to Listings.
2) Exporting Kit Details - If you want to review or revise any of your kits, you can now export them into Excel. To learn how, see Exporting Kit Data Into Excel (you must be logged in to the support site to view kitting articles).
Thank you to the clients who requested these features!
The Solid Commerce Product team