If you're already familiar with the order manager, you're ready for Printing and Voiding Shipping Labels.
What we'll cover:
- Searching for Orders
- Viewing Order Information
- Viewing Items
- Viewing and Editing Order Details
- Changing Order Statuses and Entering Tracking
- Related Articles
Searching for Orders
SolidShip provides a lot of powerful search filters to help you find the orders you're looking for. To view orders:
1) Click ORDERS in the main menu.
By default, orders with a status of PENDING SHIPMENT will load.
2) If you are looking for a particular order, you can select a field from the Search drop-down.
3) You can also use the Order Status drop-down.
4) If you need to refine your search further, click on the ... button in the search bar. Set your filter and click Apply.
- You can refine the applied search filter on the fly or click the X button to remove it.
- You can also click the Clear All button to remove all advanced search filters.
Viewing Order Information
1) To customize your view, click on the gear icon.
2) Click the arrow to the right of any column name in the AVAILABLE pane to add it to your grid.
3) Click the up or down arrows in the SELECTED pane to change the column's position in the grid. If you want to remove a column from your view, click on the X.
4) Click on the gray snowflake icon to freeze the column to the left side of the search so that it never scrolls off your page.
5) When you're finished, click SAVE.
6) If you want to add a custom view, click on the + icon. Name your new view. Add columns and click SAVE.
- You can make any view your default.
7) Back in the search results, you can change the width of columns in the grid by hovering to the left of the column header. Click and drag the column border icon.
8) To sort by any column, click on its column header. To reverse the sort order, click on the header again.
9) To sort by additional columns, hold down the Shift key and click on the column headers. The small numbers next to each header indicate their sort priority.
By default, the search displays order details. Each order appears on its own row in the grid.
1) If you want to view the products that were ordered, select the ITEMS tab.
2) Each item appears on its own row. Multiple item orders will appear on multiple rows in the grid.
Order information that is shared by each item in the order, such as the order number or Ship To name, repeats on each row—helping you tell which items belong to the same order.
3) The Items view offers unique fields. You can add and arrange columns by clicking on the gear icon.
Viewing and Editing Order Details
To view comprehensive order information and make edits, open the order details.
1) From the grid view, click on the SC ORDER ID.
2) The ORDER INFORMATION tab provides a detailed summary.
- You can edit the Shipping Address by clicking on the pencil icon.
3) The PAYMENT tab displays the payment history.
4) If you selected a Shipped order, you can view the tracking number and shipment details on the TRACKING INFO tab.
5) You can add notes to the order by clicking on the + icon on the ADMIN NOTES tab.
6) The ORDER HISTORY tab allows you to see all status changes that have occurred, along with any notes that were added.
- Click on ADDRESS in the sidebar menu to view any updates that were made to the shipping address.
Changing Order Statuses and Entering Tracking
To manually change the status of an order:
1) Select the order.
2) Select a status from the CHANGE STATUS drop-down menu in the action bar.
3) If you select Shipped from the CHANGE STATUS drop-down, the confirmation overlay window will allow you to enter tracking and shipment information.
- If you haven't shipped all of the items in the order yet, uncheck any unshipped items. The order will move to Partially Shipped status after you SAVE your tracking.
- If you have selected more than one order, you won't be able to enter tracking information.
4) Click SAVE or CONTINUE in the confirmation overlay to finalize the status update.
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Printing Pick Lists, Packing Slips, and Invoices
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Exporting Orders
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Printing and Voiding Shipping Labels
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Processing Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Cancelling Your SolidShip Account