Here you will learn how to export orders reports through the Manage Orders section in Solid Commerce.
1. Go to Orders> Orders Manager
2. Use the Gear Icon on the top right of your orders manager page to choose the columns you wish to export.
3. There are additional options for data columns under the Items view on the top left of your Orders Manager
4. Choose the amount of Orders Per Page that you wish to export. Default is 25 orders per page, but it can be set to Unlimited
5. Check the check box to the far left to select your orders :
6. Select the "Export" icon:
7. Your order export file will download under the clipboard icon on the top right of your Orders Manager:
Article is closed for comments.