Walmart Pricing Rules define how we manage the prices on your listings. This article explains how you create a rule.
What we'll cover:
Creating a Walmart Pricing Rule
1) Go to the Marketplaces menu > Other Pricing Rules> Walmart Pricing Rules.
2) Click on the Add Rule button.
3) Enter a Rule name.
4) Select a Pricing Rule Option:
- Do not update Walmart prices - We won't submit price updates to Walmart.
- Set prices as in 'Walmart' Sell Price Exp - We will submit the value you enter in the Walmart Price Expression as the price.
5) Click the Save Automation Rules button.
If you revise a rule, the changes are automatically applied to any listings assigned to that rule. You don't need to click any buttons or take further action.
You can create more than one rule if you want to apply different rules to different listings.