What we'll cover:
- Closing Marketplace Listings
- Explanation of the Automation Setting When Closing Listings
- Related Articles
Closing Marketplace Listings
Here are the three ways to close listings through Solid Commerce:
1) In any Solid Commerce Market List, select the listings you want to close and click the Close Listings button.
- If you want to close listings for the same SKU on multiple marketplaces, you will need to find that SKU in each Solid Commerce Market List one at a time.
2) In the Listed Online section, you can view the live listings for any SKU across all marketplaces.
- Select the listings you want to close and click the Close Listings button.
- This method allows you to close multiple listings from one page.
3) Set the inventory to 0 for any products you want to delist. You can revise your inventory through the user interface or a spreadsheet.
- This method closes the live listings on all marketplaces.
NOTE: Do not close your listings directly on the marketplaces. We will not know they were closed and they will get stuck Online in Solid Commerce.
Once we receive confirmation from the marketplace that a listing has been closed, we will update the status of the listing in the Market List to Offline.
An Explanation of the Automation Setting When Closing Listings
When you close a listing through Solid Commerce, the automation needs to be turned on at the time of closing.
- If you use the Close Listings button in a Market List or the Listed Online section, we will automatically turn the automation off so that your products don't relist.
- If you set the inventory to 0 to close your listings, we will keep the automation turned on.
- An Explanation of the Automation Setting and Marketplace Listing Updates
- Searching for Products
- Deleting Products