Before you import your listings, you need to connect to Rakuten and create a Rakuten Market List. See the Related Articles section for more information.
NOTE: Solid Commerce can only import Rakuten orders if the purchased items are located in your Solid Commerce Rakuten Market List with Online status. To receive all of your orders, you need to import your listings.
To import your active listings, paste the data you export from Rakuten into this template and then upload it.
What we'll cover:
- Exporting Your Listings From Rakuten
- Adding Your Products to Solid Commerce
- Importing Your Listings From Rakuten
- Related Articles
Exporting Your Listings From Rakuten
Before you can import your listings into Solid Commerce, you need to export them from Rakuten.
1) Log into your Rakuten admin RMS portal.
2) From the homepage, click on Reporting.
3) Click on Download Detailed Listing Report in the group of links.
4) Click the Request Export Download button.
5) Use the Check Export Status button to see if your file is ready for download.
6) After the DetailedListingDownload.zip link appears, click on it to download your file.
7) Expand the Zipped file. Import the Text file into Excel.
Adding Your Products to Solid Commerce
If the SKUs you're importing from Rakuten already exist in your Solid Commerce account, you can skip to the Importing Your Listings From Rakuten section below.
If the SKUs you're importing haven't been added to Solid Commerce yet, you will need to add them as part of the import process.
1) Open the Excel template you usually use to add new products to Solid Commerce.
You can also use the template attached to the bottom of this article. If you need to customize our template, see Creating and Customizing a Solid Commerce Excel Template.
2) Copy the ReferenceIds from your Rakuten export. Paste them in the product custom sku and warehouse id columns in your Solid Commerce file.
3) Copy the Quantity from your Rakuten export. Paste the quantity in the qty column of your Solid Commerce file.
4) Provide a product name for your SKUs. It is a required field.
The product name can be edited later. Some people even paste their SKUs in it.
5) Upload your file with a Product and Inventory update.
Importing Your Listings From Rakuten
1) Download the Rakuten.com Importing Listing Template.xlsx from the top of this article and open it in Excel.
2) Copy the data from your Rakuten export file and paste it into the Rakuten Importing Listings tab of the Solid Commerce template. Here are the corresponding field names in each file:
|Rakuten Field||Solid Commerce Field|
|ProductId||rakuten product id|
|ProductIdType||rakuten product id type|
|Price||rakuten price exp|
|ShippingRateStandard||rakuten standard ship rate|
|ShippingRateExpedited||rakuten expedited ship rate|
|ShippingLeadTime||rakuten leadtime to ship|
|ReferenceId||product custom sku|
Required Fields for Solid Commerce
3) In addition to copying and pasting values into the fields in the table above, you need populate a few additional fields.
|Required Fields||Field Descriptions and Valid Values|
|results||Leave this field blank. It will automatically populate if you upload the file using the Solid Commerce Excel Add-In Tool.|
|rakuten qty exp
Enter lq in this field if you want to make your entire inventory available on Rakuten. You can also enter formulas. See Using the Listing Quantity Expression to Control the Quantities on Your Listings for more.
||The name of your Rakuten Market List in Solid Commerce.|
||The name of the Warehouse(s) Solid Commerce should use as the inventory source for your listings.|
|market auto rule
||To make listing easy, we created a default rule. Always enter Rakuten Default in this field.|
Enter Yes to turn the automation on. Automated items are automatically submitted to Rakuten for listing.
If you enter No, your product will not list until you turn the automation on.
4) Upload your file with a Marketplace update.
- Connecting to the Rakuten Marketplace
- Creating a Market List
- Creating New SKU Listings on the Rakuten Marketplace
- Listing Products That Are Already Available in the Rakuten Catalog
- Creating and Customizing a Solid Commerce Excel Template
- Uploading With the Excel Tool - Quick Guide
- An Explanation of the Automation Setting and Marketplace Listing Updates
- Using the Listing Quantity Expression to Control the Quantities on Your Listings
The attachment from the top of the article: