If the products you want to list already exist on Amazon, you don't need a Flat File. For more info, please see Listing a Product That Exists in Amazon's Catalog Using a Spreadsheet.
What we'll cover in this article:
Finding Amazon's Templates
1) Login to your Amazon Seller Central account.
2) Click on Inventory -> Add Products via Upload.
3) The second sentence on the page ends with, "click here for a list of all category listing templates." Click the "click here" link.
4) In the table of categories near the top of the pop-up, search for the name of your category.
- In the File templates column, click on your category's Inventory File Template to download the Flat File template.
- If the Browse Tree Guide column for the category has a BTG file, download it too. The BTG contains information that will help fill out the Flat File.
- If you would like to review some guidelines and best practices for listing to Amazon, download the Style guide for your category.
5) To learn how to populate your Flat File and upload it to Solid Commerce, please see Creating New Catalog Listings on Amazon Through Solid Commerce.
- Creating New Catalog Listings on Amazon Through Solid Commerce
- Listing a Product That Exists in Amazon's Catalog Using a Spreadsheet