What we'll cover:
- Before You Connect to WooCommerce
- Connecting Solid Commerce to Your WooCommerce Webstore
- Syncing Orders
- Importing Live Listings
- Related Articles
Before You Connect to WooCommerce
Before you connect to your WooCommerce store, you need a Warehouse (or Vendor Inventory List), a My Store Market List, and a My Store Pricing Rule.
Please see the Related Articles section if you need assistance creating a Warehouse, Market List, or rule.
We also recommend having a discussion with your Solid Commerce Implementation Manager about importing listings and orders before turning on the auto-import features.
Connecting Solid Commerce to Your WooCommerce Webstore
To connect to WooCommerce, please send the information below to your Account Managers or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admin URL
- User Name
- User Name
1) Use the calendar and clock icons to enter a Start Sync Orders From DT. Use Pacific Time.
2) Click the Save 3rd Party Store button.
Importing Live Listings
If you're ready to import:
1) Check the Automatically insert new products from Woo Commerce box.
2) Select the correct:
- Warehouse name
- Market list name
- Import pricing rule
3) Select a Default automation status from the drop-down menu.
- If you are new to Solid Commerce, we recommend importing your listings with the Default automation status set to: Start NOT Automated.
With the automation off, Solid Commerce will not communicate with WooCommerce. We will import orders, and track quantities, but we will not send quantity or price updates to your webstore.
Once you are certain the quantities are correct in Solid Commerce, and you understand how to manage inventory, prices, and listings, you are ready to turn the automation on.
- To automate your products, go to your My Store Market List in the Inventory Manager, select all of your imported listings, and click the Start Automation button.
- If you need to import listings on an ongoing basis, return to this Marketplaces Setup page, and change the Default automation status to: Start Automated.
4) Click the Save 3rd Party Store button. You are finished with the setup.